April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

I love Easter. I love coloring eggs and the flowers at church and the pretty pastel dresses all the girls are wearing. This year we let Olivia spend the night with Babo and Mimi so the Easter Bunny actually came to their house. We colored eggs the night before and Olivia loves hunting for them all over the house. Easter dinner was at my parents this year, which was sort of odd because it is always traditionally at my grandmother's house. I guess we wanted to give her a break from doing all the clean up that always comes after a big family dinner!


The Easter bunny left these at our house...

Olivia's dress that was given to her by Tia Maddie

after the egg hunt at church

three generations

four generations

I think this may even be our next Christmas card picture, that's how much I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing, Kathleen, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun!! Easter was great this year!

    ReplyDelete