July 21, 2010

Julia's Photo Shoot at Nine Months

I had purchased the "Bellies to Babies" package from photographer Shanna Nye which includes four photo shoots: one when I am pregnant, then when the baby is one week, six months and one year. Well, life got a little hectic so the six month photo shoot turned into a nine month shoot. Regardless, Shanna's immense talent gets shots that I am totally in awe of.... and the whole photo shoot took less than an hour. We were in my parents' front yard. Click here to see the awesome slideshow of Julia on her blog.

3 comments:

  1. Kathleen - she is a beauty! I went to the photographers site and looked at the pictures there, but love having it on your blogspot. I do follow your blog, and subscribe through the RSS feed, I just don't show up on your followers list. But it tells me when you've added something new and I come and look at it. Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one YUMMY girl! Much yummier than the watermelon! (and watermelon is pretty yummy in my book)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My jujubee... YAY!! Shanna is quite a talent. xoxo

    ReplyDelete