August 29, 2009

The 4 Pregnant Wonders

These are three of my friends and we're all going to be having (or just had!) babies within a month of each other. Sarah (far left) had her baby girl last Thursday. Katie (second from right) had her baby girl today, though she was due a week after me! Ivon (far right) is due to have a boy in October. As for me, I'm already planning my strategy because she needs to get out already! I've gotten lots of good advice on how to help her along, like sitting in a warm bath, checking the full moon schedule...got any suggestions??

2 comments:

  1. no advice...stella just wanted to know if u picked a winner of the name contest...thought maybe u were in a self induced sleep....pre-baby....always thinking of u....

    xoxo,
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the Marvin Gaye CDs out =D

    ReplyDelete