August 26, 2009

A Baby Named Vanilla

Our daughter Olivia has always maintained that the new baby's name should be Vanilla. Nevermind that all of her stuffed animals are already named a variety of confectionery flavors... she wants her baby sister to be Vanilla. Hmmm. We're about a week and a half away from the expected delivery, and we still don't have a name! For those of you who will actually check back on our blog, you will be the first to know the real name of our new baby girl as soon as we can come to some consensus.

6 comments:

  1. Ok, to begin with, didn't know you were preggers. Geez Kathleen, gotta keep a girl informed here. That being said Congrats! and hold on its a bumpy ride:) Whats really funny is that if Haden had his way Jillian would be Cherry Strawberry. Love you, good luck with everything and shoot me a note if you need anything. Remember new baby is still kinda fresh in my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla...kayak! So many choices! :) Can't wait to meet her...whatever her name is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is "Eleanor Sha-bang Bang" no longer under consideration??? Shucks, I was hoping for that one but I like "Vanilla" too! I gotta walk over to see the room...it's all finnished?

    Olivia, come see me! -D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia is on the right track with using an ice cream name but this baby has spunk! I know, I've felt her kicking and booty bouncing up in that womb! So she needs an ice cream name with personality like Cherry Garcia, Chunky Monkey, Gingersnap, Marzipan or Jamaican me Crazy Kauffman (that one's my fave!). So let me know if this helps with the great name debate of '09. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm voting for Eleanor Sha-bang Bang or Jamaican me crazy kauffman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about Vanessa or Valerie and then Olivia can just call her Vanilla still!

    ReplyDelete