September 14, 2009

41 Weeks and Counting...

Today makes it a full week that Baby Kauffman is late. So even though Lamar wanted to wait until she was born to tell people what her name is, in reality, she should have been here a week ago, so he's agreed to let me tell you.... Drumroll please... The baby's name is Julia Grace. (Big shout-out to Olivia's favorite Julia out there, you know who you are!!) I've been so hesitant to post a picture of the big 'ole belly, but so many of you have asked for it. So here you go! If she doesn't come on her own by tomorrow, I am going to be induced on Wednesday the 16th. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going back to my jalapeno pepper hummus and my pressure point/labor inducing foot massage, courtesy of a fantastic husband.

6 comments:

  1. what happened to Cho Cho Pu in Sai Kauffman? my feelings are hurt...no more labor inducing tips for u!

    xoxo,
    Cho Cho Ramos

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful name!! I new you'd pick a name ending in "ahh"! Can't wait to meet your little grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen, that's a truly beautiful belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to meet BABY JULIA!!!! :) You look wonderful Kathleen! Much love, JULIA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful name...I can't wait to see her. We will be praying for a safe delivery for Mom and baby. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete