September 10, 2009

My Wonderful Staff

As I embark on my maternity leave, I am thankful that I have such a wonderful staff to keep the office going while I'm away. These are the employees of the Office of Historic and Archaeological Resources for Miami-Dade County. It's amazing how having dedicated, positive and hardworking people all around you can make such a difference in how much you enjoy and love your own job. They are an amazing crew, and I hope that we all pull through these next few weeks (budget proposals are not being kind to us.) I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thanks for the sweetness. Love you too and we will prevail! As God is my witness! Yes, I am punching my fists into the air while standing on my desk. LOL. Now my turn for sweetness. You are truly one of the best bosses I've had and an inspiration for me. You embody all the qualities I admire in women and I hope to one day accomplish the ever tricky combo of being a career wifey and mom as well as you have. Yes we can have it all! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete