January 22, 2010

We're back! We're back!



Ok, after several rounds with the computer (one night I literally ended up on the floor wrestling it, I kid you not) I was able to get back into the internet sites it kept kicking me out of, including this bloggging site. So there!! I am excited to tell you about some new features that will be showing up on this blog, in an effort to give you endless hours of useless entertainment. One of the new features will be a regular blog entry called "Urban Observations," and given my urban planning and historic preservation background, this should be so enlightening. Of course, you must remember I am still a County employee, so I can't go on the rampage, but it will be fun nevertheless. Another feature will be Giveaway Fridays. I'm not sure what I'm giving away yet, but that sounds fun too, doesn't it?? I'm also thinking of doing a regular feature called "My Miami" where I showcase some of my favorite local haunts. Although I should really come up with something more creative than "My Miami," don't you think? Got any suggestions? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment