August 2, 2011

Mother's (and Daddy's) Day

This year, Mother's Day also happened to be Daddy's birthday! My aunt and uncle were also visiting from Gainesville and my cousin, Jake, who lives in Oviedo (outside Orlando,) came with them. We went to Ceci and Don's house for brunch after church that day. The girls loved playing with their baby cousin who had just started to crawl.

Olivia bakes a cake for her daddy

Jake, Aunt Luanne, Grandmother, Olivia, Me and Uncle Bob

I love how they find such joy in the smallest things, like exploring seeds and rocks together

My Juju Bee

Baby Ceci with Mama

Me and Grandmother. Doesn't she look amazing?

My cousin James (we called him Jakie and Jake the Fake when we were kids!)

Daddy blows out the candles with a little help

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day! :) ...only thing my dear...Junion's birthday was on Mother's Day...not Father's Day. Father's Day (in June) you all came over for pulled pork in the afternoon. xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete