August 4, 2011

Julia's Photo Shoot


So our wonderful photographer, Shanna Nye, had one last photo shoot to do for Julia, who was a "Bellies to Babies" client. You're supposed to do a photo shoot when you're pregnant, then when the baby is a week old, a third session at 6 months and then one year. Well, the 6 month shoot really turned into a 9 month shoot.... and then the one year shoot? Let's just say time got away from us. Nevertheless, Shanna still works some major magic with the camera. Our photo shoot was at one of my all time favorite haunts in my hometown, the historic Coral Gables Library. And of course, Olivia had to get in on some of the action as well.

CLICK HERE to see some of the photos on Shanna's blog. More will be coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I love my girls! Where did the red glasses come from?

    ReplyDelete